As promised, once the clouds cleared up I wanted to quickly post a few pictures from the waterfront park across from my hotel. On the opposite side of the lake you are seeing the French Alps for the most part, with the southern Swiss Alps coming into view on the far left side of some of the pictures. The town on the opposite shore is Evian, France, which is about a 25 minute boat ride that some people use to commute daily.
(Click on any picture to make them bigger)
The great part is there is a trail that runs along the north shore of Lake Geneva for the entire length, which is a long way. It`s probably my favorite feature so far.


The pictures are lovely! I am very proud of you handling things all by yourself in a foreign country and no french to fall back on! I have enjoyed your narrative and pictures-- thanks for setting up this blog.
ReplyDeleteJonathan I hope things are still going well. I am in Virginia Beach with Aidan and Mikayla, and I have not seen any new postings so I assume that all is well. Please continue to post, even if it is just text because we enjoy reading about your adventures.
ReplyDeleteJonthan-- the pics are lovely...more please! I am enjoying your narrative as well.. keep writing. I hope work is going well!
ReplyDeleteI am very jealous! And love your entries thus far.
ReplyDelete